What's This All About?
Meet Mr. Wattles & Dr. Gayek
What People Are Saying ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Download & Printing Help
How This Site Works
Here's how to make sure your download instructions make it into your email inbox ...
Step One: Confirm your subscription
An email titled "Please confirm your Science of Being Well subscription" has been sent to you. Please open it and click on the confirmation link.
Your download instructions will be emailed to you automatically as soon as you click the confirmation link.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please follow the instructions below, then resubscribe.
Step Two: Align SPAM filters
Because of the prevalence of SPAM, you or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may have SPAM filters set up on your email. (If your ISP has done it, you may not even be aware that your messages are being filtered.) You may also be using a SPAM filtering service like SpamArrest, Matador, ChoiceMail, or something similar.
If you are using filters of any kind it is very likely that you will NOT receive your download instructions unless you specifically set them up to ...
Allow email from these "domains:"
- Hotmail: Place the domains above in your safe list. This can be accessed via the "Options" link next to the main menu tabs.
- AOL: Place the domains above in your address book.
- Yahoo!: If you find the message has been filtered to your "bulk" folder, open the message and click on the "This is not Spam" link next to the "From" field.
- Other providers: Try adding the domains above to your address book or contact list.
- If these tips don't work: Call or email your ISP's tech support and specifically ask how you can be sure to receive all emails from the domains above. Follow their instructions for listing our domains.
- If possible, also allow email from these IPs: 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52